Unleash the Power of Big Data
Reduce Service Costs. Increase Uptime.
secureWISE enables the industry’s participants to share big data in a way that’s highly secure, protecting IP for all involved parties. It provides the advanced platform that allows FABs and OEMs to collaborate in ways that improve performance at every stage of the process and equipment lifecycles.
Secure Collaboration Across Borders & Regions
secureWise connects more FABs and OEMs than any other third-party platform in the microelectronics industry.
secureWISE gives FAB process engineers and managers secure, on-demand connectivity to tool and process data, enabling real-time visibility to improve process management.
• Access to real-time data enables collaboration for improved uptime, as well as MTTR cycle-time compression and optimized PM schedules resulting in MTBF improvement.
• These improvements result in capacity gains and current equipment.
Access to and Control of IP Ensured
• Only pre-authorized access to FAB process data and production recipes [IP] is allowed, ensuring FABs complete control over their data.
• All access to OEM IP on the tools is strictly limited to pre-authorized users.
• All access is auditable via a standard system log feature.
Over 98% of 300mm wafer starts are already connected.
Greater than 90% of the world’s 300 mm FABs host secureWISE.
Connecting flat-panel, solar/PW, & disk-drive plants.
Over 115 locations are currently connected.
Tool engineers gain secure connectivity as-need to tool data for monitoring, diagnostics and control. This enables collaboration with FAB management to improve tool uptime, maintenance scheduling [MTTR] and parts logistics to reduce unplanned downtime [MTBF] events.
• OEM R&D can be brought closer to the customer, for compressed continuous improvement cycles accessing data in real-time.
• Real-time support during equipment installation results in faster time to production.
Improved Service through Improved Logistics
• Bring expertise to the tool remotely, reducing the cost of service and travel; many issues are remotely addressable today.
• Remote monitoring of the factory floor using dashboards and push/pull notifications.
• Predictive maintenance planning to coincide with PM Schedules, reducing or eliminating unscheduled down-time events.
• Lower spare parts carrying and logistics costs by stocking the right parts in the right place at the right time, resulting in MTTR improvement.
• Develop and incorporate new value added services and applications that give you a competitive advantage.
More than 60 OEMs have connected.
Over 250 unique tool-types are connect-ready.
11 manufacturing plants also use secureWISE.
Continuous Improvement through the Equipment Lifecycle
α, β, and Pilot-Production Tools
From power-on through hands-off
• Monitor diagnostics from Day 1 to troubleshoot early-warnings.
• Compress continuous improvement cycles via real-time access to data.
• Remote collaboration opportunities for quicker and more thorough pilot evaluations.
Tool Install through Acceptance
From power-on to production-start
• Faster problem-resolution during tool install.
• Real-time diagnostics available to the OEM’s critical support team.
• Faster turn-around time on tool software or firmware enhancements and updates.
During Warranty & Service Periods
From warranty-start through the life of the tool.
• Enable real-time monitoring of tool health.
• Avoid, reduce and eliminate clean room visits for data acquisition.
• Eliminate clean-room entry for most tool diagnostics.
• Smart servicing: dispatch the right engineer with the right equipment the first time, when remote diagnostics or repair cannot be accomplished.
Higher Productivity is Possible
Learn more about secureWISE and how we can help you collaborate with your OEM suppliers or FAB customers.